Undergraduate Intern, Starbucks Global Supply Chain – Summer 2021 – remote
Starbucks internships are paid, 11-week virtual assignments (June – August 2021) hosted by teams out of the Starbucks Support Center (SSC) in Seattle - our corporate headquarters.
· Customer Focus: Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all Customers’ expectations
· Ethics and Integrity: Adheres to Starbucks values, beliefs, and principles, during good and bad times.
· Composure: Remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations.
· Personal Learning: Takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills, and experiences.
· Experience with or interest in learning:
o Microsoft Office 365 Programs (Ex. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Access)
o Presenting to larger groups and executives
o Working independently
o Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or inventory module
o Dealing with unexpected problems where you needed to think fast and efficiently to solve the problem
o Analytics skills
Note: Each student that successfully completes this internship may be considered for full-time career openings.
Internship Program Qualifications:
· MAJORS - Active enrollment in an accredited undergraduate degree program
o Preference for Majors: Supply Chain Management, Business - Global Logistics, All Business, Business Data Analytics, Engineering / Manufacturing Management
· CLASS YEAR - Current Juniors/Rising College Seniors (RCS) Anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
· GPA - Preferred (but not required) minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
· Ability to work full time from June 1st or 14th Start - End August 2021
· Eligibility to work in the United States
· SALARY - $25/Hour