NASA OIG Summer 2021 Paid Internship Open House 3/4
The NASA Office of Inspector General’s Office of Audits is recruiting student trainees for a paid summer 2021 internship program. During this open house event you'll learn more about what it's like to evaluate NASA programs and what to expect during your internship.
- Paid interns will work in the areas of general performance auditing, IT auditing, and communication/social media.
- The 10-week program will run from June 7-August 15 and includes training and networking opportunities in addition to real-world work experience.
- Student interns will follow the Office of Inspector General’s telework policy and will likely be remote at the start of the program. However, if OIG offices at Headquarters (DC), the Goddard Space Flight Center (MD), the Johnson Space Center (TX), the Kennedy Space Center (FL), and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (CA) are to open, the internship will be in person with opportunities for intermittent remote work.
- To qualify, individuals must be students enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis at an accredited institution, either at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Action: To learn more about the program and to receive a link to the application once it goes live, please register for our virtual open house.
· Thursday, March 4 at 12 p.m. EST
If you have any questions before the open house please email email@example.com