Health Policy Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Health Policy Intern, you will:
- Assist the supervisor in the preparation of a variety of health care administrative material required to support the organization.
- Assist in reviewing reports and other health care program documents for correctness and verifying discrepancies with the appropriate office or individual.
- Asist higher level employees in evaluating the success of projects in attaining their productive goals.
- Assist in assembling data and consolidating and preparing reports for assigned projects.
- Complete administrative duties as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Completion of 1 full academic year of education above high school. One full academic year post high-school is defined as 30 credits for degrees that require a total of 120 semester hours or 90 quarter hours for degrees that require a total of 180 quarter hours.
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).
Apply by 03/05/21!